soldOtter Sportsman Case

• Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Next up is an Otter Sportsman Case.

Due to some miscommunication the previous sale was not consummated.

Back on the open market…

Like new, barely used. Has TUCR custom insert.

Paid $120, but that matters little as anything is only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Asking $75 firm because I believe this item is now discontinued from Otter as they superseded it with a larger more expensive offering.

Prefer not to ship, pickup in N Metro or Garrison-Mille Lacs area.

Attachments:
    1. 20200901_135455.jpg

2. 20200901_135519.jpg

johnksully
    Lakeville, MN

How do I get one of those foam inserts??

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

How do I get one of those foam inserts??

It was a custom offering through TUCR, either as a package with the case or sold separately. I bought it as a package directly from TUCR.

That was a couple years ago. Now that Otter has discontinued producing the Sportsman case I doubt there’s any more production of that insert.

You can contact TUCR to find out if they have any still remaining or perhaps John @tunedup can reply here.

tucrs
    NW Metro

I not longer have any of those inserts. I wish we did have a couple I need one myself!

John

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

I not longer have any of those inserts. I wish we did have a couple I need one myself!

John

Well here you go John…buy back this case for $75 and you’ll have that insert you need. jester

Just having a little fun… lol

The case hopefully has already sold, I have withheld marking it as such pending the deal being fully closed.

FWIW, there is nothing wrong with this case but I found it was overkill for most my ice fishing expeditions. I didn’t need that much rod protection driving out to a fish house with it resting on the back seat of the truck.

This heavy duty design is more if you’re ATV’ing or snowmobiling across the ice with portable or sled in tow and fragile rods bouncing all about. Or if you pitch all your gear including rods in the bed of the truck.

tucrs
    NW Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>tucrs wrote:</div>

John

Well here you go John…buy back this case for $75 and you’ll have that insert you need. jester

Just having a little fun… lol

The case hopefully has already sold, I have withheld marking it as such pending the deal being fully closed.

FWIW, there is nothing wrong with this case but I found it was overkill for most my ice fishing expeditions. I didn’t need that much rod protection driving out to a fish house with it resting on the back seat of the truck.

This heavy duty design is more if you’re ATV’ing or snowmobiling across the ice with portable or sled in tow and fragile rods bouncing all about. Or if you pitch all your gear including rods in the bed of the truck.

Let me know if it falls through I might take you up on it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Otter Sportsman Case’ is closed to new replies.