Origin USA – Made in America

• BigWerm
    Participant
    SW Metro

There is a recurring theme across threads on IDO about stuff being made overseas, or you can’t get xyz made in America anymore. Origin USA is all American made, from the seed to the seam, everything is produced, manufactured and finished in the USA. I’m not sure what the ownership exactly is but some notable names are behind it, former Navy Seal Jocko Willink, bowhunter/ultra marathon runner Cam Hanes, Under Armour co-founder Kip Fulks and Pete Roberts is the founder. Their stuff is not cheap, but they stand behind it and everything stays here. Thought some of you might like it, or want to check it out. They are building out product lines as we speak, but have jeans, hoodies/tshirts, boots, Jiu Jitsu/workout clothes and camo all available right now. I don’t personally own anything of theirs, yet, but will once I feel the need to add to my collection.

https://originmaine.com/

crappie55369
    Participant
    Mound, MN

thanks Bigwerm! Ill check them out

joe-winter
    Participant
    St. Peter, MN

Their boots look nice… and even have size 14. I’m gonna have to keep them in mind.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

I’m going to look it up. But If any one likes a shop that sells only us made products look up the USA union made shop in Wyoming MN. They have everything and anything that’s made in the US. I buy hoodies from them all the time for 25 or 30 bucks and they are really nice. But they have games wallets clothes boots and everything

fishthumper
    Participant
    Sartell, MN.

I love the concept. Only time will tell if it will work out for them. I guess it will all depend on the consumers. Are they willing to pay more for what hopefully is better quality? or is the lowest cost the #1 factor. I hope that not only people from this web site, but all over the country who say ” buy American ” step up and do so. I wish this company and other like them all the Best. I will do my part and see if anything I need is made by them.

Side note. You have to be careful and do research on any product that reads made in America. There are lots of ways manufactures can get away with adding that label to a product with vary little being done in the US. Sad but true.

BigWerm
    Participant
    SW Metro

I love the concept. Only time will tell if it will work out for them. I guess it will all depend on the consumers. Are they willing to pay more for what hopefully is better quality? or is the lowest cost the #1 factor. I hope that not only people from this web site, but all over the country who say ” buy American ” step up and do so. I wish this company and other like them all the Best. I will do my part and see if anything I need is made by them.

Side note. You have to be careful and do research on any product that reads made in America. There are lots of ways manufactures can get away with adding that label to a product with vary little being done in the US. Sad but true.

Agreed on all points. I buy jeans or boots about once a decade, so not going to be a big client of anyone’s. But because of that I don’t mind spending more to get a quality product that is made here from start to finish.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.