Opinions please on new lowrance unit

• jeff-pb-crappie-16.5
    SW Michigan

Hi everyone,

Have an old LMS 350A that I want to replace with a new Lowrance unit. My head is spinning trying to chose between the ti2 or the new live units. With the LMS350A I am way behind technology upgrades. I have the motorguide xi5 and would want to connect to the new unit. Any help or comments on either of these 2 units would be greatly appreciated. Technology changes so fast its hard to keep up.

Jeff

CaptainMusky

The Ti2 will do most everything you could want for far less money than the live unit. It will connect to your xi5 plus it has Wi-Fi which you could network units together you mobile devices etc.
    With the hds live you would be able to tap into the new live sonar when that comes available.
    I’d say get the ti, or 2 for the cost of 1 live unit.

bclii
    MN/AZ

If your just looking to replace a stand alone unit, Defender has a sale on the Elite Ti 12 at $899. Not sure how many they have left. These units with software upgrade will run your MG.

jeff-pb-crappie-16.5
    SW Michigan

Thanks for the reply’s. Captain Musky i’m going to take a closer look at the ti2. bclii thanks for the heads up on the lower price.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.