One Boat Network

• bigstick56
    Lester Prairie, MN

I see that Johnson/H-Bird/Cannon have come out with a new mobile app. Its called the one boat network. Anyone on here download it yet? Looks like it is a $25 / year subscription for access to all the new VX maps on your phone. I cant tell if you purchase this app if you are somehow able to share this information with a graph on your boat? Just curious if anyone has played with this yet, the info in the internet is not very clear as of yet. Thanks

isu22andy

From what Ive read on facebook no you cannot pull the maps from your phone to your unit .

bigcrappie
    Blaine

On the app it says if you bought a chart chip for your HB unit you can wave the $25 fee with a code that must have come with the SD card. This is under subscriptions tab

sipple31
    West Central Sconni

So when you are unsubscribed in chart view you are seeing a very generic low definition chart… but if you subscribe it unlocks the maximum definition that the body of water was surveyed in, is my understanding correct?

bigstick56
    Lester Prairie, MN

I actually pulled the trigger on this, I had deleted my Navionics app awhile ago, so I figured I would play with this one. The mapping is awesome, I sure hope eventually they get a desktop / computer version to play on. I haven’t linked it to any of my graphs yet, but hopefully some information of what I just purchased becomes available! It is much better than Navionics, and better than most of the Lakemaster Chips that I have for my Helix’s

LabDaddy1

Has anyone here used this on pools 2-4 of the Mississippi or the croix from the “lake” to Prescott? If so how is it?

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Has anyone here used this on pools 2-4 of the Mississippi or the croix from the “lake” to Prescott? If so how is it?

I downloaded the app and messed around on it for 5 minutes the other night, but nothing more. I’d be curious to see some real first hand experiences if it’s accurate and detailed for the river as well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.