Use a social account for faster login or easy registration.

Fishing on Okoboji

  • dylan-gravenhof
    Participant
    Worthington, MN
    Posts: 190
    #1311014

    Going fishing on Okoboji 2morrow.. wish us luck. and any tips would be appreciated!

    dylan-gravenhof
    Participant
    Worthington, MN
    Posts: 190
    #790018

    Just got back from West Okoboji.. got 3 largemouth bass.. 1 walleye.. 2 northern.. there wasnt much size to any of them. it was pretty dissapointing.

    shaley
    Participant
    Milford IA
    Posts: 2178
    #790020

    Bites been tough this year so far. Other than a few small pike we aren’t netting much off West yet. Come back in September.

    dylan-gravenhof
    Participant
    Worthington, MN
    Posts: 190
    #790191

    Quote:


    Bites been tough this year so far. Other than a few small pike we aren’t netting much off West yet. Come back in September. [/quote/] ill be back.. i can promise you that!!

    shaley
    Participant
    Milford IA
    Posts: 2178
    #790283

    We hit Spirit for muskies starting Friday night, my partners are still out, working sux. Tally so far is 12 in the boat between 39-50 1 friday evening, 6 Saturday 3 Sunday 2 Monday.

    norseman
    Participant
    FAIRMONT MN
    Posts: 559
    #790284

    MUSKY FISHING ON SPIRITS BEEN HOT! I’VE SEEN SEVERAL CAUGHT LAST SAT. WE GOT INTO A SCHOOL OF WHITE BASS IN THE 2-2 1/2# SIZE. CAUGHT AND RELEASED 20+. CAUGHT 6 SMALLIES. BIGGEST WAS 19″. ONLY GOT 1 WALLEYE 16.75 INCHES. RELEASED EVERYTHING. HEARD THE MUSKYS WERE HITTING BIG SWIM BAITS. SEEN 2 CAUGHT TROLLING. WAS THAT YOU SHALEY ON ANGLERS SAT. FIGHTING THAT BIG MUSKY BY JACKSON POINT?

    shaley
    Participant
    Milford IA
    Posts: 2178
    #790293

    Nope wasn’t out Saturday. My partners were though chances are it may have been them. Been hitting a variety of baits just depends what one they want on a given day.

    norseman
    Participant
    FAIRMONT MN
    Posts: 559
    #790477

    HAD A 50+INCHER FOLLOW A SWIMBAIT ON FATHERS DAY WEEKEND IN ANGLERS BAY. BIGGEST ONE I’D SEEN SINCE 2005.IT WAS FOLLOWING A LARGE SCHOOL OF SMALL WHITE BASS.I CHARTED A LARGE FISH SUNDAY JUST 100 YARDS STRAIGHT NORTH OF THE LAST BOUY ON STONEY POINT IN 16FOW TOO.IT WAS UNDER A SCHOOL OF BAIT. PERCH-SHINERS?????????

    dylan-gravenhof
    Participant
    Worthington, MN
    Posts: 190
    #790553

    Quote:


    We hit Spirit for muskies starting Friday night, my partners are still out, working sux. Tally so far is 12 in the boat between 39-50 1 friday evening, 6 Saturday 3 Sunday 2 Monday.



    thats pretty good

    dylan-gravenhof
    Participant
    Worthington, MN
    Posts: 190
    #790554

    Quote:


    HAD A 50+INCHER FOLLOW A SWIMBAIT ON FATHERS DAY WEEKEND IN ANGLERS BAY. BIGGEST ONE I’D SEEN SINCE 2005.IT WAS FOLLOWING A LARGE SCHOOL OF SMALL WHITE BASS.I CHARTED A LARGE FISH SUNDAY JUST 100 YARDS STRAIGHT NORTH OF THE LAST BOUY ON STONEY POINT IN 16FOW TOO.IT WAS UNDER A SCHOOL OF BAIT. PERCH-SHINERS?????????



    we had a huge one come up and eye our trolling motor!! haah

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.