NRA…..not looking good.

• Brittman

There are quite a few other shooting sports organizations that support firearm ownership and the shooting sports.

If you are looking for an organization that is working to maintain or even improve access to public land … TRCA

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

There are quite a few other shooting sports organizations that support firearm ownership and the shooting sports.

If you are looking for an organization that is working to maintain or even improve access to public land … TRCA

Not saying they are not a good organization, but if your not allowed to own or possess a firearm at all, the access to public lands really won’t matter much.

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Brittman wrote:</div>

Not saying they are not a good organization, but if your not allowed to own or possess a firearm at all, the access to public lands really won’t matter much.

I would assume bow hunting would still be legal if it came down to that.

Michael Best

I haven’t heard of TRCA.
    The only one I could find is the Toronto and Region Conservation Authority.

There is a TRCP (Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership) that fights for public land access. They are involved with gaining access to the 16.43 million acres of public land that is land locked.

ajw

Gun Owners of America

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.