November Fishing Reports

• z-man
    Dousman, WI

Out again yesterday, and with water temps back on the rise and low river flow, the bite wasn’t exactly on fire. We managed to boat three legal fish, 16 to 21 inches, plus another 15 or so undersize, but it was one here and one there. Goats and white bass added to the action. Plastic and jig/minnow were equal performers. Just have to try to stay on them, hoping cooler temps improve the bite.

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Out yesterday with grandsons and son’in’law, and it was slow. Good thing there were plenty of snacks in the boat to keep them satisfied, because the fish didn’t cooperate. Ended up with 6 dinks, 1 white bass, 1 goat, and a nice 24.5 inch eye right at the end of our day. Water temps in the 52/54 range. Still waiting for the cool-down.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

I was out Saturday also, if it wasn’t for 1/8 oz nuckle ball jigs and trolling I would have went home empty handed. Caught 9 shorts and took home couple eaters and release this nice 25 inch plus. Good to see Ed and family enjoying the beautiful day. Always seen the kids munching…lol
    Anglers there’s a new technique on the rock river that catches fish when other don’t work learn to try new techniques and have that eye opener that I had.

PS. Can’t wait to post my end of year pictures for 2015, that will b a eye opener for a few locals….lol

Attachments:
    1. Nuckle-Ball-Fish.jpg

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Out for the whole day today, and good action but wrong size. Water temps at 43/44. Boated about 30 undersize, plastic and jig/minnow about equal. Bite died a lot after 1 pm, Did get a nice 26 or so but unbuttoned at the net. Nice day for Nov. 16. If this was last year, we’d have ice in about a week.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.