Not getting emails and times are way off?

• Mocha
    Participant
    Park Rapids

Ever since the new site as been in place I do not get emails when someone has posted on a thread that I have subscibed/favorite to. Also all notifications that I look at on the site under my user name says that the poster had responded many hours back when actuality it was only a few minutes. What should I do to fix this?

THX

Dave Lozier
    Participant
    Amherst, WI

Right now there are no emails being sent out for topic/forum subscriptions. The functionality for topic subscriptions is available but not currently enabled. I’ll get this enabled today but may have to disable it again depending on how many bounced emails this generates.

I’ll have to dig into the time differences you are seeing. I’m not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same or not. From what I can find there are no user specific time settings so everything should be based on the US Central/Chicago UTC -06:00 time zone.

Thanks for the heads up!

Dave Lozier
    Participant
    Amherst, WI

I’ve enabled subscribing for forums and topics – you’ll see a “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” check box available now when creating topics/replies.

I think the current forum template needs updating to show an option for subscribing to a forum. (that or I’m blind and don’t see it)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.