not a fan – two things

• Pete S
    Participant

I’m not a fan of govt protecting people from themselves, but I’m starting to think a mandatory, strictly enforced 40 mph speed limit, should be implemented in the metro if there are clouds in the sky. People, just because you can see the pavement doesn’t mean you can drive 70..remember, ice is clear.

two – random i know – I stumbled on the Outdoor Channel the other night and watched maybe 30 seconds of Michael Waddel’s new show “booger bottom”. that was 28 seconds longer than I needed to realize it could be the worst show I have ever seen.

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

They spend millions on public transportation for snow days. Maybe some should use it.

Mike J
    Participant
    Wright County

I couldn’t agree more on the driving. The freeways can get pretty polished with ice once plowed. Just wave when you pass them while they are in the ditch.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

The way I see it is crappy drivers driving like crap in crappy conditions. Same cars weaving in and out of traffic to get one car ahead of the line. No different than 75 and sunny. Gas-brakes-gas-breaks, changing lanes 5 times in 1/2 mile.

That and people who choose to drive on tires that can’t get the car moving forward going downhill!

-J.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

They spend millions on public transportation for snow days. Maybe some should use it.

Pretty sure snow days are at the bottom of that list…

-J.

mxskeeter
    Participant
    SW Wisconsin

The way I see it is crappy drivers driving like crap in crappy conditions. Same cars weaving in and out of traffic to get one car ahead of the line. No different than 75 and sunny. Gas-brakes-gas-breaks, changing lanes 5 times in 1/2 mile.

That and people who choose to drive on tires that can’t get the car moving forward going downhill!

-J.
    [/quote

Couldn’t agree more JJ. People forget how to drive if more than 4 hours of good weather.

super_do
    Participant
    St Michael, MN

No Dutchboy……WE spend millions……

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dutchboy wrote:</div>

No Dutchboy……WE spend millions……

EXACTLY WHAT 99% OF PEOPLE DON’T REALIZE AND DEMAND ACCOUNTABILITY

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

I said “they” because “I” was never asked if I wanted to be included in the “we”. coffee

404 ERROR
    Participant
    MN

Sounds like you got passed a few times and needed to clear your windshield…

Try this, works great on my kids.

Attachments:
    1. Boudreauxs_Butt_Paste-1.jpg

suzuki
    Participant
    Woodbury, Mn

I work from home and went out riding this morning for fun. Nothing like 4×4 domination in these conditions. Pylons. waytogo

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.