North Hudson Ferry Landing meeting tonight

• bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

There is a Village meeting tonight (5:30) that should provide good entertainment. The village closed the Ferry Landing launch just before the 4th of July. There has been an ongoing dispute over the use of the launch with a jet ski club out of the Twin Cities. Many neighbors have been complaining (mainly about the noise). The village has been trying to get the jet skis to move on but haven’t been successful yet. The jet skis sound like they will be well represented tonight and I also know there will be several boaters, fishermen as well as neighbors from around the landing. Make sure to bring some popcorn.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Sounds like a small group will end up ruining it as a winter access.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Just like Lakefront. At least when Lakefront was open for more than 2 weeks in the summer. It’s a damn disaster for access if you are a Hudson resident. This Ferry landing thing has been something to follow. Bizzaro world to put it mildly

tangler
    Inactive

Grew up in north Hudson and have to say, nothing about this surprises me. Some very familiar names in the articles and FB comments and all I can do is shake my head. I’m awfully glad I chose living near p2 over the croix at this point.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.