No Wake

• sandbar
    Woodbury, MN

Looks like no wake will go into effect Saturday, May 14th with a crest close to 2 feet above no wake at 684.7 early next week.

Time to hit those high water hot spots. Just going to take longer to get there…..

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Fantastic. Just wish I had more time to fish over there. Some great high water spots on the Croix. Good time to run the boat through the woods to.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

High water is good. No wake – not so much. Especially with the limited number of lauches open on the Croix (at least around Hudson).

uninc4709

Anyone care to share or DM these highwater tactics? We found some eyes in the 8′-14′ range last weekend and were going to give it another go.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

High water is good. No wake – not so much. Especially with the limited number of lauches open on the Croix (at least around Hudson).

I’m no expert on the Croix and don’t fish it very often. I always assumed the no wake was good though and would help keep pleasure craft away or at least thin them out a bit?

Deuces

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bzzsaw wrote:</div>

I’m no expert on the Croix and don’t fish it very often. I always assumed the no wake was good though and would help keep pleasure craft away or at least thin them out a bit?

Yeah but if takes you 30min to go to ur spots it can be annoying. It’s a bittersweet, if I had more time it would make it nicer, guys on time schedules can really be limiting

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

Currently predicted to hit 85.7 early next week and not coming down anytime soon….. I hate no wake

Paulski

sandbar
    Woodbury, MN

Johnny Law could have written a ton of tickets for ignoring the no wake South of the Kinni today.

Plan on getting wet if you launch at the Bluffs. Access to both docks is under water.

Pretty good bite this morning. Put a few in the box and caught a bunch of shorts.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

High water opens some awesome shore spots up. I love the are I fish when the water is high

robby
    Quad Cities

Any idea how far north and south is this in order?

Justin riegel

Going to be sad to see the no wake gone. Last night felt like I was in Canada, dead quiet, could only see only other boat, so peaceful. 6 keepers for the two of us and multiple shorts was just a bonus.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

No wake on the croix also creates a lot off butthurt in prescott. Don’t be surprised if the owners of the big rigs sit on the dock and scream “NO WAKE” at anyone enjoying their time on the water. It’s pretty funny

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

No wake on the croix also creates a lot off butthurt in prescott. Don’t be surprised if the owners of the big rigs sit on the dock and scream “NO WAKE” at anyone enjoying their time on the water. It’s pretty funny

😁😁😁
    Nail on the head there!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.