No kids at the bar

• tindall
    Minneapolis MN

We have brought kids to bars since they were infants – most breweries around the cities cater to families, and the bars usually have a some sort of game. Usually it is food related, but not always. I have to think the places would miss out on a lot of revenue with a hard ban. If we stay a little long for bingo or visiting with friends a tablet with headphones works wonders.

Only thing we’ve had close to a bad experience was when we were running around all day and stopped at the local dive bar for a late dinner of Heggies and Santa had to scramble to put his beard back on.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I have to think the places would miss out on a lot of revenue with a hard ban.

I think there is a bit of confusion here from the OP is referencing. He’s talking about sitting AT THE BAR. Not being PRESENT in the bar. Most “bars” also serve food and they usually have tables or booths to sit it. I don’t see an issue ordering food if you’re sitting at a table or booth in the establishment. Just don’t physically sit at the bar with kids. I think that’s where the problem occurred.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.