No complaint

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

How can a person complain about the weather today? Warm, light breeze, mosquito free where I was. Today is the answer to the question “Why do you live in Minnesota.”

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I launched on the st croix at 430 this morning. I had a light hoody on. I was cold till about 8. We limited out on walleye by 9. Finished the morning catching smallies till noon and watching hot kayak bikini girls. They were all smiley and talkative so No complaints from me. But last night we were at a fire till 1 am and were eaten alive from the skitos. So it’s a horse a piece

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Did you launch at Lions Park? I was there today and the dock was still out. Something about the boat barrier not being installed by the dam.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Did you launch at Lions Park? I was there today and the dock was still out. Something about the boat barrier not being installed by the dam.

No I was on the lower. Launched at Franconia and fished up to taylors falls paddle boats. Underneath the princess in tf was the hot bite.

Wildlifeguy

Spent the afternoon with the wife and the boys on Big Marine. No complaints.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Been a beautiful weekend but the explosion of bugs and pollen leaves me shy of declaring it perfect. Not to mention hardly had a single day of clouds and or breeze to work the walleye this Spring

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Been a beautiful weekend but the explosion of bugs and pollen leaves me shy of declaring it perfect. Not to mention hardly had a single day of clouds and or breeze to work the <strong class=”ido-tag-strong”>walleye this Spring

They are hot. The walleye are biting. Just have to go look. We picked 2 limits before 9 am. Those 2 limits came with 4 fish over the slot. and then spent the rest of the time smashing smallies. Went from wet socks to big splashes. Until I got to hot at noon ish

deertracker

Yup, can’t complain.
    DT

Attachments:
    1. IMG_1568-scaled.jpeg

2. IMG_1572-scaled.jpeg

Sharon
    Dakota County, MN

Yesterday was a beautiful day to be outside! I packed a sammich and a backpack of tackle and did some shore fishing and enjoyed nature!

Attachments:
    1. 20230529_093538-scaled.jpg

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.