New Type of Walleye Guide Service

• patk
    Participant
    Nisswa, MN

Have you ever wanted to shorten your time finding out the hot pattern? Don’t want to spend time trying things that aren’t working? Let me do that for you wave

I’m launching a brand new guide service that’s different than any you’ve used before. This will be a subscription based option. for 10$/month or 25$/3 months you get to know what’s not working. That’s right, instead of the hot bite I’ll tell you what not to do saving you hours of frustration. Just like James and crew, you’ll get up to date conditions, spot on the spot, techniques used, Helix vs Vex, and so much more!

Not enough, for 15$/month you can have the Premium service peace Where I’ll even give you my exact gps coordinates. But wait, there’s more. Be one of the first 50 to sign up for Premium and you’ll get real time bonus information. I’ll tell you where I’m going before I go.

Doubt my qualifications? I have a perfect record this season. 12 times out and zero walleyes all during peak sunset/sunrise. I’m the perfect answer to helping you break down unproductive water and techniques.

What are you waiting for, sign up now!

Ralph Wiggum
    Participant
    Maple Grove, MN

Do you want to broaden your offerings? I can provide a similar service to pheasant hunters.

IceNEyes1986
    Participant
    Harris, MN

This is one of the funniest things I’ve read on the internet in a long time! Good luck on your endeavors! toast

olas88
    Participant

Have you ever wanted to shorten your time finding out the hot pattern? Don’t want to spend time trying things that aren’t working? Let me do that for you wave

I’m launching a brand new guide service that’s different than any you’ve used before. This will be a subscription based option. for 10$/month or 25$/3 months you get to know what’s not working. That’s right, instead of the hot bite I’ll tell you what not to do saving you hours of frustration. Just like James and crew, you’ll get up to date conditions, spot on the spot, techniques used, Helix vs Vex, and so much more!

Not enough, for 15$/month you can have the Premium service peace Where I’ll even give you my exact gps coordinates. But wait, there’s more. Be one of the first 50 to sign up for Premium and you’ll get real time bonus information. I’ll tell you where I’m going before I go.

Doubt my qualifications? I have a perfect record this season. 12 times out and zero walleyes all during peak sunset/sunrise. I’m the perfect answer to helping you break down unproductive water and techniques.

What are you waiting for, sign up now!

This is awesome! Unfortunately I think I already have all the same information )

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Participant
    Prescott

Be careful. A few subscriptions and soon you’ll be trying to strike out… then fish will start striking lol.

rotflol

Honestly, learning what don’t work is very important information to remember. Try enough that don’t work and pretty sure your only left with what works mrgreen

Funny stuff pat!

AnotherFisherman
    Participant

You hiring? I know of a certain fisherman who could help provide more information. whistling

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Participant
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

This is one of the funniest things I’ve read on the internet in a long time! Good luck on your endeavors! toast

I agree, certainly one of the most humorous posts (offers) I’ve seen lately.

Pat, I’m in for the full monty. Premium package please. Can we set it up with autopay from my bank? mrgreen

Sylvanboat
    Participant

Do you accept Bitcoin?

KPE
    Participant
    River Falls, WI

Man I could make a killing doing this for deer, went 8 years without seeing a one!

tucrs
    Participant
    NW Metro

This is awesome!

I laughed out loud.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Are you going public? I’m in!

moustachesteve
    Participant
    Twin Cities

rotflol Let me know if you’re looking for pro staff I’d be a great brand ambassador with this approach

Eelpoutguy
    Participant
    Farmington, Outing

Ok, that hits awfully close to home. lol

patk
    Participant
    Nisswa, MN

What an awesome response! Based on demand we will be adding additional services and Pro Staff.
    Ralph will be heading up our new Pheasant division
    Kyle is the new vice president for deer hunting
    Moustachesteve has been promoted to lead our growing Pro Staff
    Another Fisherman will be our correspondent at large for fishing

Payment plans of all types will be accepted, cash, bitcoin, paypal, cold beer in trade if you can find us in person toast

In addition there will be a free bonus segment, “Comments from the Spouse”. Here’s last night’s favorite. Honey how about we have take out from the local burger joint after I go fishing? Her response, “That’s great, I really wasn’t in the mood for fish tonight”(as I was putting on my bibs) doah

Ripjiggen
    Participant

rotflol Let me know if you’re looking for pro staff I’d be a great brand ambassador with this approach

Like a real pro staff or just one with stickers on your truck. lol

chuck100
    Participant
    Platteville,Wi.

pat your stuck on one fish.I think you need to expand your skills to all species.I could show you how not to catch any of them panfish,pike,walleyes pick one i could show how and what not to use.I believe these tactics work any where under any conditions.

Joe Jarl
    Participant
    SW Wright County

No words… jester bow jester

sliderfishn
    Participant
    Blaine, MN

Is this an only ice fishing opportunity?

While there may be more qualified applicants.
    I could help with the bass fishing side, both smallmouth and largemouth if your still expanding your services to spring, summer, and fall.

In return all I ask is a logo sticker for the topper

Dan
    Participant
    Southeast MN

I would like to join your Pro(?) staff. Your profile says you’re located in Nisswa, so I will help broaden your range as I can un-specialize in Pool 4.

I would never expect you to blindly accept me for your staff, so I below you will see every picture of me and a good-sized walleye.

Iowaboy1
    Participant

funny as heck !!
    while you are at it,can you guarantee that on the way out or back in the machine that we are riding on will break down??
    how about dull auger blades?? dead batteries/out of gas on the auger.

just as well have a good old fashioned blizzard locking us down for at least two days.
    after all,its my hard money I am going to spend with you I want the full compliment of failures !!

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

This is the funniest thing I’ve ever read in my life. I really like the response from the spouse.
    This needs to be you tubes next biggest hit.

Patk I hope we can meet on the ice for a few beers one day

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

I would happily cover there is no panfish in chisago area… with real time coverage.

B-man
    Participant

Pat I love your thread applause

It’s seriously the truth though.

As an example, I fish lake Superior a lot.

For me any report is a GOOD report. Of course I’d love to hear what is working and what I can do well on, but I also want to know what didn’t work (depths, location, presentation).

That information alone can save a guy a ton of time.

If I hear from a buddy they didn’t catch squat on surface lines, or spoons on riggers, or flashers, I will focus my efforts on different presentations. Eliminating what didn’t work is just as important as finding what does work.

The same goes for any lake at any time with any presentation.

tomr
    Participant
    cottage grove, mn

jester jester I could chip in with on water test of the “latest hot lure” that I bought from watching fishing show pros pull in fish after fish with. Of course in real life can’t get a bite on it saving your subscribers a lot of money not purchasing. However chasing the hot lure does add up to an impressive tackle box full of lures.

slough
    Participant

Do you have a YouTube channel? Any branded merchandise?

Matt Moen
    Participant
    South Minneapolis

Count me in for a special guest appearance on how you don’t fish Jigging raps, ripping raps, or blade baits.

If we’re lucky I’ll show people how you snag a carp with them.

Huntindave
    Participant
    Shell Rock Iowa

Do you have need of a camera man? I mean a real lazy camera man who really doesn’t want to be bothered by taking any trophy photos.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.