New to the page

• FrozenBuckeye
    Delaware Ohio

Hey everyone, first time in the forum. I usually just watch the show and go about my daily but this week with James and a couple others being out sick I figured I’d get more involved with what the site has to offer.
    Anyone on the page from Ohio you’re more than welcome to add me as a friend and you can also find me on fb! I live in central Ohio (Delaware county) and I’ve been fishing for 28 years in several bodies of water around my area as well as statewide! I love fishing and anyone who loves fishing as much as I do is definitely a friend of mine!I
    Tight lines!!!

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Welcome to IDO. I think most people on this site love fishing each in their own way.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Welcome to IDO. awesome community here with some extremely talented individuals.

Sorry about you living in OH. As a Badger fan, and having daughters in UW, I promise to try not to hold that against you jester wave

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Welcome sir.

FrozenBuckeye
    Delaware Ohio

Hahaha right on, I dont really hate on the badgers, they give the bucks a little bit of extra practice LoL!
    ;D

James Wascko
    S.W Michigan for now.

Hey everyone, first time in the forum. I usually just watch the show and go about my daily but this week with James and a couple others being out sick I figured I’d get more involved with what the site has to offer.
    Anyone on the page from Ohio you’re more than welcome to add me as a friend and you can also find me on fb! I live in central Ohio (Delaware county) and I’ve been fishing for 28 years in several bodies of water around my area as well as statewide! I love fishing and anyone who loves fishing as much as I do is definitely a friend of mine!I
    Tight lines!!!

Welcome Fellow Buckeye,
    Been in Michigan for the past 10 years but soon to be returning and getting back to my lakes for 3 seasons then hit the road and follow that warm sushine for the winter season.

Anyway, how was your fishing this year?
    Ever make it up to West Branch or Berlin Reservoirs?

Once we get back we are planning on doing some camping and fishing down your way before we seek warmer trmps. Kind of a bucket list thing.

When I Was guiding I lived 5 minutes from the boat ramp. Try mowing with the sounds of boats going up and down the lake. Lol.

I tried so many times to head south to new water but every time, 5 minutes later I realized I was preparing the boat for launch once again….

Oh well…
    Hope all is going well for you

robby
    Quad Cities

Welcome. Have a seat and join in the banter and bs. Lol. Lots of great insight, advise, and stories here.

Toadfish Fish

Another Buckeye just joined. Ohio seems very under represented on these pages. I know we’re on the very edge o the ice belt, but with lake Erie and some other smaller lakes, there should be lots of us ice fisherman out there.
    I am on Grand Lake St Mary’s and like to target perch, crappie and walleye. Getting tired of no ice so far this season. I am about ready to book a trip to Minnesota or north Dakota.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.