New to the forum. After tonight I think I'll stick around )

• MagicMoJo

First off I have to thank all of you for the information and advise you share with people on these boards. All the info has helped many people, including myself and my friends.

But a HUGE Thank you to Brian K! You got me hooked again. Mr. CATFISH is an understatement. Had a mind blowing night. I will let you post pics. Ill sum it up… 2 monsters over 47lbs.

One literally bit on command… the mojo was real )

I cannot express enough how happy I am to be here!

Thanks everyone.

Jeremy

MagicMoJo

I will have my boat going asap. For anyone willing to come to the area. I always like to show people a good time. If I have a extra seat, I will always do what I can to help spread the joy of catching some fun fish. Message me and lets fish. I am a busy a lot with my business, but I like to go fishing for my zen time )

Tuma
    Inactive
    Farmington, MN

Congratulations on the nice fish and welcome. toast

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

The rules are, post picts or it didn’t happen. tongue

Brian will post as soon as the Hamms clears his system.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

SSoooo!! A “Thursday Night” spent catting with BK:???: ….Interesting indeed cool

cats
    La Vista, NE (for now)

Hello MoJo, what part of the country do you live in? Great pics of the fish.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

I don’t see any pics; you sure you were out with the spam man?

MagicMoJo

Pics )

Attachments:
    1. 20170630_031501.jpg

2. 20170630_024837.jpg

3. 20170630_024754.jpg

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

LOL! Hey Jeremy! Some how I missed your thread.

Jeff, yes it was the Thursday before the 4th weekend. (Jeff’s butt hurt because I wouldn’t take him and his other Union knee breakers out on a work day. I say that with a giggle!)

Heck I don’t even have that 47 and 50 pounder posted to my site yet, but they are on my computer!

It was a pretty wild night. Two channels caught while working on flatheads. An eight and a ten pounder. One 5ish pound flathead…and then…

I tell the crew we’re moving from the jam I’ve done well at this year. Three minutes we’re moving I said. Jeremy starts talking to the rod closest to him. He says some kind of chant. As soon as he finishes C LAMB! 50 pounds of cat comes to the boat. It was unbelievable. I bow to the flathead whisperer!

We packed up and move around midnight to a new location. We didn’t sit there to long and SaLam again… 47 pounds to the boat with a rod bending under the boat fight! LOL!

The perfect night. What was cool is that Jeremy was stormed out the year before then the week previous. I was worried about storms that night slightly and the tow traffic threw the lock was tight with tows lining up to lock through.

I unhappily made made the decision to stay in Pool 4 to play it safe. Worked out well I think.

Your sunglasses are still waiting for you at my camper and I’m anxious to try the gnat killer product you have.

Jeremy owns Srills the makers of many natural insect killers.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Here’s a few more from that evening.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_1976.jpg

2. IMG_1975.jpg

3. IMG_1984.jpg

4. IMG_1983.jpg

5. IMG_1993.jpg

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.