New show

• mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Heard the IDO crew was at Stoddard this week.

Mike m

If the posts on lakelink are true , they didn’t make many friends while they were here

jeff becker

I follow lake link and didnt see any of those posts. I must have missed them

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

All I’ve read is that there was an airboat that allegedly caused some damage to vehicles with dirt and rocks blown up…or something to that regard. I may not even be on the right topic as I don’t follow lake link real closely.

I have no idea who was involved, if anything was legitimate, or if that had anything to do with who the IDO crew was with. It’s an internet forum. It wouldn’t be the first time something was reported that wasn’t true. On the same regard, it wouldn’t be the first time someone pissed someone else off with their recreational vehicle/equipment. Odds are it’s already been resolved.

It will be interesting to see how their bite was. I’ve heard reports all over the board from this spot lately. Everything from jumbos jumping out of the holes to it being a ton of work for a few 7″ fish. My guess is the IDO crew put some tanks on the ice. waytogo

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

All I’ve read is that there was an airboat that allegedly caused some damage to vehicles with dirt and rocks blown up…or something to that regard. I may not even be on the right topic as I don’t follow lake link real closely.

Typical internet junk. When we launched, and loaded, there was not one single vehicle in the lot to be damaged… other than our own.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

It will be interesting to see how their bite was.

Fish were very shallow. Bite was steady and we put some dandies on the ice.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.