soldNEW Otter XT lodge X-over

• jbg1219
    Participant
    NW Iowa

Shack, Cover, hitch and hitch pivot, hyfax runners, all included. I have not installed the hyfax yet but they can go with. I have hauled it around in the back of truck (under a topper) for 2 seasons now, hooked it up to my atv for one trip about a mile out to a sleeper shack and back, and never actually fished from it. I seem to either fish outside or throw my hub shack up every time once I find the fish or need to hunker down. I figure before I haul it to the basement for storage I would sell it. This is not the pro model, it has the bench seat in it. I do not remember what the total price was when I bought it all, but I am sure it was knocking on the door of a grand. I am asking $750. I would entertain trading it for a light weight 2 man shack and cash. I live in NW Iowa, but have plans to get to Fairbault on of the next few weekends and will be driving my truck so meeting someplace along the way is certainly a possibility.

jbg1219
    Participant
    NW Iowa

Well… this never sold this spring, and I am working on cleaning out things I do not need or want. Anybody looking to upgrade and have a non insulated shack in good shape? I live in Iowa, just need a windbreak most of the time. I bought the shack for trips up north and now we rent hard shacks, so I do not need this thing. Lighter weight would be nice for easy loading and dragging out to farm ponds I fish.

jbg1219
    Participant
    NW Iowa

Bump to the top as the season is getting closer. PM for pictures.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘NEW Otter XT lodge X-over’ is closed to new replies.