New gutters

• Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Buddy and I bought another gutter machine. So I wanted to make a offer to all the guys here. If any one needs gutters, facia, or soffit give us a call. 10 plus years of experience with seamless gutters. Winter is about over ( I hope ) and we are starting to put jobs on the books. Please message me with any questions

Attachments:
    1. Resized_Screenshot_20230404_115043_Facebook.jpeg

CaptainMusky
    Participant

Im kinda far from you, but I need gutter for the back of my garage. No idea why I did the rest of the house and skimped and didnt do it the first time. That was dumb. Do you guys do the heating coils for on the roof and gutter? I really need to do that too.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Yes we do all of that. You are in st cloud area ? We can arrange something. I’ll just have to have you give us a rough measurement of what you need and a color to match.

CaptainMusky
    Participant

Yeah, I live just North of Sartell. I do have downspout left over the from other job so I wouldnt need that. I should get you to make a section of gutter to put under my deck too for when I put up metal under there to divert the rain.

Greg Krull
    Participant
    South Metro / Pool 4

Dang it. My guy just cashed the down payment last week and ordered the materials.

Eelpoutguy
    Participant
    Farmington, Outing

Ha!
    Back on the day I was a hydro diverted engineer also.
    We hung for Sears, they kept us very busy.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Yeah, I live just North of Sartell. I do have downspout left over the from other job so I wouldnt need that. I should get you to make a section of gutter to put under my deck too for when I put up metal under there to divert the rain.

We could make a Saturday morning work and hang what ever you may need.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Ha!
    Back on the day I was a hydro diverted engineer also.
    We hung for Sears, they kept us very busy.

We keep our selves busy with what ever may make us a little bit of money. Extra money is always a good thing. Damn hobbies I have are all expensive

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Dang it. My guy just cashed the down payment last week and ordered the materials.

If something doesn’t work out just let me know.

Eelpoutguy
    Participant
    Farmington, Outing

If your ever in the Farmtown area I need a 30’ +\- replaced. Clay,
    punch a “B” and re-connect.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

If your ever in the Farmtown area I need a 30’ +\- replaced. Clay,
    punch a “B” and re-connect.

We can arrange that, we will just do it on a day we are south already

Eelpoutguy
    Participant
    Farmington, Outing

I ain’t got no money, will ya take empty corona bottles and used pull tabs?

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

I ain’t got no money, will ya take empty corona bottles and used pull tabs?

Only if I empty the bottles my self and I rip the tabs. 5 dollar box is what I play

Gitchi Gummi
    Participant

I admire your work ethic BC. Seems like you’re always grinding on some side hustle. I wish I had a side hustle going. I’m a jack of many trades but master of none.

MX1825
    Participant

BC
    Besides your “regular job”, side hustles, coaching how do you have time for hobbies????:?:

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

BC
    Besides your “regular job”, side hustles, coaching how do you have time for hobbies????:?:

I am always on the go. But I make time to play. Not enough play time, I took this entire week off just to relax and head up to rainy. Do to the weather I won’t leave until tomorrow night

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

I admire your work ethic BC. Seems like you’re always grinding on some side hustle. I wish I had a side hustle going. I’m a jack of many trades but master of none.

Thank you.

crossin_eyes
    Participant
    Lakeville, MN

BC, would you go as far as Spooner, WI?

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

To bad I’m so far away. Would rather give you the money than a local guy. Tell me more about those heat coils.

bzzsaw
    Participant
    Hudson, Wi

BC, would you go as far as Spooner, WI?

Was also going to see about Cumberland. I just had the ice on my cabin roof take out the gutter on 1 side of my cabin. It is 36 ft long. I also had leaf guard screens added to the original seamless gutters so would be interested if you have options for a seamless leaf guard system or could put a similar screen on top of the gutters you install.

Attachments:
    1. gutter.jpg

bigcrappie
    Participant
    Blaine

Need some on my Florida home, about 900 linear feet. Can stay in the guest house and use the boat while down here also.

Attachments:
    1. 9C640BDA-CBCD-4FC2-AED4-42A36ECD4CAA.jpeg

Eelpoutguy
    Participant
    Farmington, Outing

Ya $5 box!!!

Attachments:
    1. C23BA8E9-73B1-442C-9FAE-7E7D6A0A3DFD-scaled.jpeg

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Sorry guys I haven’t looked at this in a few days. If you have any questions just shoot me a direct message and I’ll send my phone number to you.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Did our first 2 jobs of the season last night. Message me if you are interested in a quote

Stanley
    Participant

I sent you a pm on 4/22 don’t know if you got it or not. We would be interested if you come out by rice mn.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

I sent you a pm on 4/22 don’t know if you got it or not. We would be interested if you come out by rice mn.

Sorry I will look and reply to you now.

CaptainMusky
    Participant

Small world, you are in Rice too? Though I live North of Sartell, but its a Rice address.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Stanley wrote:</div>

Small world, you are in Rice too? Though I live North of Sartell, but its a Rice address.

If you and Stanley and I can come up with a agreed upon date I can tackle both houses in one day and do a discount. That way I don’t have to pull that way 2 times

CaptainMusky
    Participant

Yeah, that would work for me. I better stop sucking at pulltabs and build up my winnings again.

Stanley
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Stanley wrote:</div>

We are by Little Rock lake so not in town. I’m guessing you are on the other side of the river being north of Sartell?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.