My new used ride

• chadmayer
    Participant
    Gretna, NE

I sold my Alumacraft Navigator a few eeks ago and I upgraded a little bit. It is a 2005 Triton 186DV Magnum. It is practically brand new. Only 28 hours on the Mercury 150. I just need to work out a few problems because it has been sitting for a while in the previous owner’s garage.

Pete Bauer
    Participant
    Stillwater, MN

Sweet ride Chad.

Brian Robinson
    Participant
    central Neb

Sweet ride indeed! Glad I was able to spend a little time in it this weekend and actually get a fish in it too! I hope those problems are minor, I still believe they will be.
    Sorry I missed your call last night, I had to mow this jungle some people call a yard sometime. I’ll hit ya back today.

Ben Garver
    Participant
    Hickman, Nebraska

Nice rig Chad. I’ve seen a few of those boats around before. They are great looking boats. Congrats.

85lund
    Participant
    Menomonie, WI

Enjoy the upgrade. That is a nice looking rig

Husker26
    Participant
    Gretna, NE

Awesome looking rig!! Hope it’s nothing too serious with the problems. That won’t look very good in town on the local lakes here though. People are going to think your lost

chadmayer
    Participant
    Gretna, NE

Quote:

Awesome looking rig!! Hope it’s nothing too serious with the problems. That won’t look very good in town on the local lakes here though. People are going to think your lost

I was thinking the exact same thing. It will look out of place on the local Omaha lakes.

I am going to have a Mercury guy take a look at the motors. The main one overheated on me saturday. I replaced the water pump this morning and hopefully it solves the problem. I will feel alot better after a professional looks it over. No offense – Brian!

Brian Robinson
    Participant
    central Neb

How many times did I tell you I’m NOT a professional…

walleye4
    Participant
    On the Water

Quote:

How many times did I tell you I’m NOT a professional…

Sure you are, your WELL educated! My old beat-up 140 still runs like a champ partially because of you.

I sure hope the deal goes through on my new boat for next spring!

Brian Robinson
    Participant
    central Neb

Oh no, I’m no pro, but it’s good to hear that 140 is still runnin strong!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.