Flicker Shads on sale

• mb376
    Participant
    Lincoln, Nebraska

2.99 at Cabelas.com. They only carry like 7-8 colors but all in stock. I already ordered more to pick up in Kearney, so have at it.

Brian Robinson
    Participant
    central Neb

Thanks for the heads up. I wonder what’s up with their color selection? I see only 7 colors, and out of those, there’s only 2, maybe 3 that are sure fire colors for me.

I won’t complain too much though…. I don’t mind adding to my growing stash.

Ben Garver
    Participant
    Hickman, Nebraska

Thanks for the heads up!!

I just got a package from my mother-inlaw yesterday with a couple dozen of the exclusive colors from Fleet Farm. I was suprized to see that they were $3.49 each. With the Berlkey rebate I figure I got them for less than $3.00. Now I better check my supply of original colors and see if any are running low. At $3.00 a guy can get 15 of them for $2.00 with the rebate.

Mike W
    Participant
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

If you are looking for cranks Lurenet has some on sale now to. Bomber 4as for $2.29. If they where 5s I would be all over them.

mb376
    Participant
    Lincoln, Nebraska

Quote:

Thanks for the heads up!!

At $3.00 a guy can get 15 of them for $2.00 with the rebate.

That is exactly what I did. Just added to my stock of 4 original colors I use the most.

Trev
    Participant
    Battle Lake, MN

where do you find the rebate forms?

Mike W
    Participant
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Go to Berkleys web sit. 4 rebates per house hold. This means it could be 4 rebates off of $10 or $40 dollars. I think Everts was running a special like this earlier this year to.

johcal
    Participant

Awesome, thanks for the heads up

coletrain01
    Participant
    Rochester MN

do you have to buy them through the berkley website to get that rebate or anywhere?

djorg
    Participant
    Central City, NE

Quote:

I won’t complain too much though…. I don’t mind adding to my growing stash.

So Brian are you going to join the trolling madness with a fervor this year; or just dabble in it? Can’t wait to get in line with all of these new trollers popping up all over the place. It used to be a nice quiet thing to do; now we may need to put up lights on some of Nebraska’s impoundments.

Brian Robinson
    Participant
    central Neb

Join the trolling craze? Hell…I WAS the trolling craze last year!

Of course, the only place it did NOT work for us was at Sherman. That’s the way that usually goes.

I learned quite a few new things last year; I’ve never trolled so much before in my life…combined! It did well for us a lot of the time, and I sure enjoyed it. I used to hate trolling, but now you’ll see me running the kicker quite a bit. The bug’s bitten me hard.

djorg
    Participant
    Central City, NE

Quote:

Of course, the only place it did NOT work for us was at Sherman. That’s the way that usually goes.

Nothing wrong with that Brian, we probably had the worse trolling bite of our lives at Sherman last year. That’s not to say we didn’t catch fish trolling , just not the numbers or the quality. We had a great bite at Calamus that was too good to leave. We also had a little luck on a couple other lakes with more liberal limits than Sherman. The jig bite at Sherman was killer.

djorg
    Participant
    Central City, NE

Quote:

What colors do you guys run the most / like the best / catch the most fish on?

it seems that I lose more Black/Gold and Firetiger and Chrome Clown. I’m looking forward to using some of the new “perch” patterns; which is kind of crazy since we are shad based forage.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.