Ben ?

• chadmayer
    Participant
    Gretna, NE

Ben, I was at Bass Pro Shops the other day and came across the Prowler trolling motor. Is this a nice unit and how does it compare to the other makes?

Also, one of the employees said you were having a seminar this saturday. If I can find someone to watch the kids, I think I’ll go. See ya there.

Ben Garver
    Participant
    Hickman, Nebraska

Hey Chad. I bought the Prowler T55 last year for my little 14 ft aluminium boat and it works great. Has plenty of power for a little boat like that and it seems to be very well built. I’m not positive but I belive the Prowlers are made by Motor Guide.

I’d Love to have you at the Seminar on Saturday. It should be a lot of fun. I’m going to cover a lot of info including long line trolling, lead core trolling, trolling spinners, live bait rigging, bottom bouncing, slip bobbering, jigging, walleye boat set ups, and GPS/Fish finder use. There might even be a couple of other topics if I can get them into the 6 hours time slot. There will also be plenty of time for any questions about tactics, tournaments, and walleye in general.

Hope to see you there.

AdamMarotz
    Participant

Ben,
    When does this thing start, and does it cost $$$? I’ll be in Omaha this weekend as well.

Ben Garver
    Participant
    Hickman, Nebraska

It’s free and starts at 10am and goes till 4pm. We may have it in the party room in the resturant so we can order lunch and refreshments. If we have it upstairs in the conference room then we’ll break for and hour to eat lunch.

AdamMarotz
    Participant

Sounds good, Ben. I will probably see you there.

chadmayer
    Participant
    Gretna, NE

Looks like I have found a babysitter See ya there!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.