NBAA Division Championship

• jason-cyboron
    Lincoln, NE

Tomorrow will be our NBAA Division Championship at DeSoto Bend. Hopefully the worst of the weather holds off until late afternoon like they are prediction. I’ll be sure to post some photos and results.

jason

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Jason, I’d love to hear a report after the tourney. I asked a question last week on Desoto but didn’t know there was a tourney coming up. This would explain all the tight lips.

Good luck and looking forward to the report!!

pete meister
    Nebraska

Good luck Let us know how ya do.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

How did it go Jason? That wind must have been brutal.

jason-cyboron
    Lincoln, NE

It’s been a busy couple of days. Anyway, I’ve finally found time to get something up here. Fishing was tough. The night before a couple inches of rain fell on DeSoto Bend. Then we had blue skies until the wind kicked up into high gear. The wind must have blown constant 15 to 20 mph with higher gusts. I managed to catch on 5lbs drum. The winning team caught 1 bass that weighed 2.2lbs. When conditions are right that is a good lake. Maybe we will get’m next time. We finished the day with some grilled brats and other grub before heading home to watch the husker game.

Attached is a picture of Dick Mavis and Jim Kuper. They were this years season points champion and the winners the the division championship.

Jason

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Wow! That is a tough bite!

Thanks for the post Jason.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.