New to forum

• jason-cyboron
    Participant
    Lincoln, NE

I too came over from the NGPC Fourms. For those of you who don’t know me. I eat, sleep and breath bass fishing. Feel free to hit me up with any question. I also have a website. I’m currently working on my tips section and updating the look of my website. Feel free to check it out.

Jason
    http://www.cyboronfishing.com

zachary fries
    Participant
    Central Nebraska

Good to see you Jason. Welcome to IDA

Ben Garver
    Participant
    Hickman, Nebraska

Welcome to IDA Jason. You’ll love it here. There are a bunch of BASS guys here.

Hey you forgot to tell everyone that you fished a walleye tournament this year!!!

Ben aka walleye tracker

blue-fleck
    Participant
    Dresbach, MN

Welcome jcyboron!! We are glad to have you! I hope you learn to love IDA like everyone else has.

Don’t be afraid to ask questions. A lot of the Bass guys congregate in the Forum. Mississippi River—Bass

Brian Robinson
    Participant
    central Neb

I’m with Jason in that I’m fairly new over here too, since NGPC booted their forum. This looks like a great place!

blue-fleck
    Participant
    Dresbach, MN

Welcome fishhunter44!

wade_kuehl
    Participant
    Northwest Iowa

Jason, Welcome to the site! This bass is a bruiser!

But I think I like this pic the best…

Nice job!

wade_kuehl
    Participant
    Northwest Iowa

fishhunter44 – Welcome to IDA!

Brian Robinson
    Participant
    central Neb

Thanks! I’ve also got a question for ya….I see on the Nebraska side that there are certain lakes listed, like McConaughy, Branched Oak, etc….my question is, how do you add another lake? I’m thinking if there was a Johnson Lake/Elwood column, I could add reports in there.

Ben Garver
    Participant
    Hickman, Nebraska

fishhunter44-

I’ll see what I can do. For now if you have a report go ahead and leave it in the Nebraska Fishing – general discussion.

How much water did they put in Elwood?

Ben

Brian Robinson
    Participant
    central Neb

I was just there Wednesday and got a nice walleye that went just over 23″, a few small cats, a white, and my dad got a drum. They sure didn’t put much water in Elwood….maybe 20″ or so. The boat dock is still floating for the most part, but I wouldn’t expect that to last too long. It’s in pretty bad shape. Next year is looking REAL sketchy.

orion94
    Participant
    them thar hills, SW Nebraska

I am yet another migrated member from the Nebraska forum. I am still trying to figure out the site but it seems that I am going to become as addicted to this one as I was the last. J. Cyboron, Fish hunter44 good to see you guys made it over here as well.

walleye4
    Participant
    On the Water

Glad to see you made it over here Jason! Been hitting any bucket mouths lately? I am going to try a local lake this weekend I think. Hope the jig bite is still on!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.