ngp web site

• wanser
    Participant

So what is up with the npg web site. You tell me that they do not have anybody to run the web site. That site had alot of usefull info. I hope this site is even better. Thanks to walleye tracker for the info .

big_g
    Participant
    Isle, MN

Welcome, you will find this site VERY useful. Contribute when you can !!!

big g

Ben Garver
    Participant
    Hickman, Nebraska

I think it’s real tough to keep a state run forum going. They needed to have a lot more people moderating the forum watching for inappropriate content.

Glad you took the time to check out IDA. This is a great site with a ton of great info also. Look around and don’t be afraid to jump in. Let others know they are more than welcome here also.

Have you been getting out fishing? Are you doing any good??

Ben AKA-walleye tracker

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Welcome Mr. I.F. Nut!

We have an outstanding site here…and it’s all because of it’s outstaning members!

Check it out…kick the tires

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Welcome icefishnut. Sorry to hear that the ngp site is shutting down but do know that you’re very welcome here. If you have any suggestions to make our Nebraska forum fit your needs, just let us know.

DeeZee
    Participant
    Champlin, Mn

Welcome aboard icefishnut!
    Glad to have you here at IDA. Look forward to having you here with us!

scottsteil
    Participant
    Central MN

Welcome aboard guys. Sorry to hear about the ngp site shutting down. You have a new home here, glad to have a few more ice fisherman onboard

gary_wellman
    Participant
    South Metro

Welcome aboard!

bigbass3638
    Participant

i realy liked that forum it was a good thing hate to see it go. i feel like the new kid on the block

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

With a name like BIGBASS…you won’t feel that way for long!

Welcome!

I hope all the folks from NE feel like they can take off there shoes and feel at home as fast as possible.

Let me know if there’s anything I can do to make you feel more at home….but I won’t go to the frige and get you a beer…that’s what we train the dogs for.

By the way…if you would like your favorite photo to become your avatar…send them to webstaff – AT – In-depthangling.com.

They nice guy that does this will be gone (fishing) most of the day today…but will have them up asap…don’t forget to include your user name in the email!

love2fish
    Participant
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

Welcome to the site guys I have been reading for a while and started posting about 9 months ago. I can’t tell you how much stuff I have learned, not to mention the great guys I have had the good fortune to meet and fish with. Where are you guys from? Love2Fish.

wade_kuehl
    Participant
    Northwest Iowa

Welcome to IDA guys!

I was pretty shocked to see the ngp site make this change but I realize they just couldn’t spend the time monitoring the site anymore. It was getting too big I think.

I am going to BEG Daryl to come visit us once in a while. You guys are welcome to send him an invite as well. Maybe we can all guilt him into coming over here! LOL

I’m goign to send mesages to some buddies over there and tell them about IDA. It’d be nice to be able to continue to chat with our buddies and In-DepthAngling.com is a great place to be. Tell your buddies to come on over and check it out. We have a ton of fun here and this site is loaded with information.

You guys are coming at a good timne too. In September we are going to have a prize give-away where every member who wants to will have a chance to win some great prizes, compliments of IDA and our site sponsors. We’ll post details in the Nebraska forum when the sign up begins.

If there is ANYTHING you guys would like to see here, please let one of us know. We’ll do waht we can to make this transition all the easier for you guys and hope you will find you can call In-Depthangling.com your new home for hunting and fishing info and chat.

Again, a BIG welcome to you all.

zachary fries
    Participant
    Central Nebraska

Welcome to IDA This is a very usefull sight and easy to use. There are a great bunch of guys on here and some great info so put us on your favorites and visit often. Once again, WELCOME

emover
    Participant
    Malcom, IA

icefishnut,
    Glad you could join the group here at In-Depthangling. It’s a nice bunch of folk, who really enjoy sharing information. From your name, I’m thinking you’re hoping we have good ice this year. Last year was kind of a bust in much of Iowa, and I want to get a new auger that is just hanging on the garage wall a bit of action

dave

JonD03
    Participant

Nice forum. I hope it feels as “homely” as the old one.

wade_kuehl
    Participant
    Northwest Iowa

Welcome to IDA JonD03!

Like most things, I think this forum will be what we make of it. The NGP forum didn’t get that homey feel until hunters and anglers made it that way. You guys can do the same here. While you’re growing the Nebraska forum, enjoy the rest of the site. There’s some good stuff here!

davenorton50
    Participant
    Burlington, WI

Alright! More bass guys…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Welcome guys! Just don’t let Dnort out…we’ll have bass everywhere!

I think Wade hit it on the schnoze…We get out what we put into any site…

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.