This is TOUGH!!!

• zachary fries
    Participant
    Central Nebraska

Boy is it tough working today when it is so nice outside We finally got some rain last night and it is only in the 80’s today AND the wind isn’t blowing. I am about ready to go nutt’s not being able to have a maribou hopping off the botttom right now I guess the light at the end of the tunnel is that it is going to be nice all weekend.

Anybody else going to be out this weekend and where are you going to be???? Later.

skineboy
    Participant
    Red Wing, MN

Friday afternoon at work before heading out to fish is about as bad as it gets. I am heading up to Mille Lacs for the weekend. Only three more hours to sit here and stare at this screen and then I am off.

~SKINEBOY~

jdbruesewitz
    Participant
    Isle, MN

I will be on Mille Lacs as well, can’t wait either

skineboy
    Participant
    Red Wing, MN

I will be just north of Isle at a buddy’s cabin? Where abouts are you staying at JDEAN?

~SKINEBOY~

audemp
    Participant
    Wi

I also will be up on Mille lacs I am going to try for some monster carp and if they dont bite then I guess walleye will do.

big_dog_ia
    Participant
    Omaha, Ne

I’m gonna hit the Base Lake (Omaha) in the a.m. before work. There are some nice Smallies in there calling my name!! The bad thing will be putting the boat on the trailer at 9 a.m. and going to work. A few hours fishing is def. better than an 8 hour work day.

skineboy
    Participant
    Red Wing, MN

Monster carp in Mille Lacs? That’s a new one to me. Sounds like a lot of fun. Our plan is to hit some eyes tonight and then head to a smaller lake tomorrow in the area and hit the northerns and bass. Should be a good weekend, sounds like the weather is supposed to be great.

zachary fries
    Participant
    Central Nebraska

That is the sign of a real man. A guy who get’s up at 4 a.m. to get 4 hours of fishing in before work. That is the sign of a real man!!!! And I can say that I have been a real man quite a few times in my life

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.