NE sports shows

• Brian Robinson
    Participant
    central Neb

Anyone know when any are or have been scheduled for? Used to be one in North Platte, used to be one in Hastings or GI.
    I’m guessing the boat show will be held in Kearney as usual this month sometime.

Anyone have any word on any this late winter?

Ben Garver
    Participant
    Hickman, Nebraska

Here’s the list of shows I know of……

Jan.18,19,20th – River City Expo at the Mid America Center in Council Bluffs, IA.

Jan.18-27 – Bass Pro Shops Annual Boat Show – (Boat specials and Seminars) Bass Pro – Council Bluffs, IA.

Jan.25,26,27th – Kearney Outdoor Show at the Buffalo County Fair Grounds.

Feb.9-10th – Aurora Outdoors show at the Hamilton County Fair Grounds

Feb.20th at 7:00 – York Fishing Clinic at the National Guard Armory in York, NE. (Vendors and Seminars)

Feb.21-24th – Omaha Boat, Sports, and Travel Show at the Century Link Center in Omaha.

Feb.22-Mar.10 – Bass Pro Shops Spring Fishing Classic – (All Stores) Seminars and lots of product specials.

I love show season. I’ll be at several of these events with my booth or Bass Pro’s Booth. I’ll also be doing several seminars at some of these events as well. I hope to see some of you at these shows.

Brian Robinson
    Participant
    central Neb

Excellent, thanks Ben. The Spring Classic is something I’ve grown to look forward to year after year.

Any clue on who’s showing to speak this year? I’m guessing Chase is due in CB.

jd318
    Participant
    NE Nebraska

Anything in S Sioux City this year?

Ben Garver
    Participant
    Hickman, Nebraska

Quote:

Excellent, thanks Ben. The Spring Classic is something I’ve grown to look forward to year after year.

Any clue on who’s showing to speak this year? I’m guessing Chase is due in CB.

No word on who will be at the Classic Brian. Jim Carroll will be there next weekend for the boat show.

I’ll let you know as soon as I find out.

Brian Robinson
    Participant
    central Neb

Sounds good. Sure wish I could make that boat show. Jim was a great guy to visit with a few years ago when he was at the classic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.