NCAA BB

• glenn57
    cold spring mn

so who’s participating in the tournament boards??

i was offered on for $10.00 but decined………havent followed it all year and havent a clue…….

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Did the Gophers get a #1 seed?

I doubt i’ll watch 5 minutes of the whole thing. I know I didn’t last year.

Best of luck to those who play.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I don’t get a good chance to “watch” per se, but I try to keep up on what’s going on in college basketball (and football). Both are so much better than the NFL & NBA that it’s not even comparable.

I’ll throw in a few small bets for each round and fill out ONE bracket for a competition with family and friends. It grew to around 20 different people each kicking in $20 last year. Ironically my wife won it all without watching a single game other than the national semifinals and championship games.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

The Tar heels were ranked #1 going into the season and didn’t make the tourney.
    The Belle and me got into the NCAA final four lottery and won a pair of tickets.
    She loves the Heels, now were selling the tix. cry

slough

so who’s participating in the tournament boards??

i was offered on for $10.00 but decined………havent followed it all year and havent a clue…….

As bucky mentioned, it’s usually the people that hardly follow it that win the bracket challenges. Basically all luck.

I don’t follow it like I used to, but this is probably my favorite weekend of sports for the year. 3-4 games on at a time, kids playing to keep their seasons alive. We have school off on Thurs & Fri for the first time I can remember so it’ll be fun to belly up and watch. Weather is too crappy to do much else anyway.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

A bucket list item of mine has always been to be in Vegas on this weekend. Not so much for huge wagers, but just to make small ones and then sit back and people watch…while hydrating of course.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

A bucket list item of mine has always been to be in Vegas on this weekend. Not so much for huge wagers, but just to make small ones and then sit back and people watch…while hydrating of course.

Yeah, the NIT finals are there and the Heels said no or I would have been there. flame

MX1825

My son did this a few years ago with 3 friends. All 4 follow college ball very closely.
    Don’t know if he/they won or lost money but he said it was a blast.

MX1825

I can stand to watch the Tarheels now that AH Roy Williams is retired.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I have Kansas taking it all over Butler. grin

slough

Have almost pulled the trigger on that the last couple years but have heard that’s maybe the busiest (and most expensive) weekend of the year in Vegas.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.