Namakagon

• Mtw88

So I’m heading out to namekagon Oct 9,10,11 for a Bach party toast in hopes of catching some walleyes..never fished the lake before and I don’t believe anyone else in the group has either.. Any suggestions?? Other than classic fall patterns

Pete S

the channel between the north and south sections of the lake, the west side appears to have some nice eye structure. A nice hump out there too. Careful of the hazards straight out from lakewoods. There is a small island with buoys but the rocks extend farther to the south and west than the buoys would indicate. We tickled rocks this summer and our neighbor lost his prop. Garmisch is a must stop. Enjoy!

Mtw88

Thanks for the heads up about the rocks out front of Lakewood’s that is where we are staying.. What/where is garmisch?

fishdale

Garmish is a German restaurant on the lake very good food and interesting place. It is a must do for me every year it also has a bar. We were up there last week and took the boat over for dinner. Very nice. Regarding fishing not much I can say as we golfed and did very little fishing. It is a very nice lake. Good luck.

Pete S

from lakewoods, garmisch is a little farther east. By water you’ll leave lakewoods and stay right, go through a little channel and it will be in front of you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.