MVIF Fish Fry- Thursday 10/16/14

• Jack Naylor
    Participant
    Apple Valley, MN

Hi Everyone,

On Thursday 10/16/14 is my fishing Club’s Annual Fish Fry dinner. We are the Minnesota Valley In-Fisherman Club in Apple Valley, MN.
    This is our only fund raiser of the year, and it is how we fund the Kids and Youth fishing programs that we sponsor during the year.

The fish fry is at the American Legion in Apple Valley, MN,
    14521 Granada Dr
    Apple Valley, MN

The American Legion is a couple of blocks north of Cedar Ave and Co Rd RD 42. It is 2 to 3 blocks west of Cedar between 145th and 147th Ave’s on Granada Ave. Just look for the BIG American Flag.

We will start serving dinner at 5pm thru 8pm, and it is all you can eat. It is a beer batter deep fried fish, or seasoned oven baked filets (either one or both), includes baked potato, salad, bread roll, desert, and coffee all FOR ONLY $10.00- Children 12 and under are $6.00 (We did have to increase the walkin ticket sales to $12 to cover the increased fish filet costs, but the predinner tickets are still $10). There is also a pay as you go full bar for cocktails. This is a very popular event every year. Hope to see you there.

If you can not make the dinner, but would like to make a one or two dinner donation to our Youth program, I will find some deserving families who would appreciate the dinner (last year, I took 12 donated tickets to the Rosemount Army National Guard office).

Thank-you, and looking forward to seeing you there. If you are not too far away, I’d be happy to deliver tickets to you.
    Jack Naylor

suzuki
    Participant
    Woodbury, Mn

My wife and I are planning to attend.

onestout
    Participant
    Hudson, WI

I bet that helped with the crowds, thanks for the heads up Mike.

Jack Naylor
    Participant
    Apple Valley, MN

Thanks Mike (Suzuki), Great to see you both there.
    Sorry I was so busy that I didn’t get a chance to catch
    up with much of a visit.
    The rough estimates were well over 350 dinners served.
    Thanks again,
    Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.