Musky Lure Info. Chaos Posseidon and Mushy innovation Swimmin Dog

• fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I’m having a hard time finding some shadzilla’s in the colors I’m looking for ( Everyone seems to be out of stock ) The 2 closest lures I can find are the Chaos Posseidon and Mushy innovation Swimmin Dog. Does anyone out here have any experience with either of these 2 lures – I’m starting to run short on time to get in a order of anything before my Canada trip next Friday. I didn’t think it would be this hard finding a lure with all the online tackle stores. I guess the makers of the shadzilla are not real fast in filling orders. All the places I’ve called have said they have had a order into them for along time now. They are a Canadian company and must be doing more fishing than lure making grin

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

Have you tried team Rhino or the musky shop???

Mark

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I was going to order a few of the posseidon’s direct from Chaos tackle. They have a note saying the shop is closed from the 26-29 ( No month given but I assume this month ) I cant find a phone # for them on their website or anyplace else. I did send them a Email. Hopefully they will reply back soon. I want to make sure if I place a order today it will be here by next Thur.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Have you tried team Rhino or the musky shop???

Mark

I had a order in with the musky shop. They called me to tell me both colors that I had on order were out of stock. I ended up cancelling the whole order. I also checked with the Rhino

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

Order from Team Rhino today and it’ll be in your hands by next Thursday. In fact if you order before 12noon today it’ll ship before the weekend…probably this afternoon.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Called Rhino – They are out of stock on both colors I was looking for. I guess if you like any of these baits in either white or walleye you better order then in the off season or early season when they have baits in stock. I cant believe how many different baits are out of stock at the # of of big online retailers I’ve called. The prime fall bite is not even here yet and lots of lures are out of stock. I guess its a lesson learned – order early !!!

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Chaos guys are probably out fishing. I’ve ran in to that a few times. If you are in speedee’s delivery range you should be fine. Call them tomorrow to ask.

You know of a phone # for them???? I cant find one on their website or anyplace online

Tony Hanson

Some other suggestions you may want to check with, if you haven’t already

Thorne Brothers
    Musky Tackle Online
    Renegade Outdoor Innovations

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

He who hesitates is lost. wink

Never do today what you could have done two months ago. jester

keepcasting
    Excelsior

Fleet Farm carries both Swimming Dawgs and Posseidon if that is more convenient to drive and get one. Thorne Bros also carries both as well as Svartzonkr swim baits too that are pretty sweet. Blue Ribbon Bait in Oakdale has a great muskie selection too. The Shadzillas are pretty hard to find in the US other than online.

Ahren Wagner
    Northern ND-MN

Dadson Blade baits get er done!

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Fleet Farm carries both Swimming Dawgs and Posseidon if that is more convenient to drive and get one. Thorne Bros also carries both as well as Svartzonkr swim baits too that are pretty sweet. Blue Ribbon Bait in Oakdale has a great muskie selection too. The Shadzillas are pretty hard to find in the US other than online.

I’ll check fleet here in Saint Cloud – Their fishing Dept. has become a joke since their remodel. No sure if they just decided not to stock much for fishing tackle this year till after the remodel was finished or what. Just almost nothing for fishing tackle. Looks like other big retailers who are out of business. Lots of firearms and outdoor clothing ( Big markup items )

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.