Multi-vitamin or Suppliments?

• glenn57
    cold spring mn

I used to take multi vitamins. Quit doing that. Same with fish oil. I was told by my doctor if you eat right your just peeing out those vitamins your taking.

I do take a B 12 because one of my other required meds supposedly is knowingly taking out of my body.

Regarding fish oil I’ve read and been told has some issues. Not sure if it’s actually true or not

toddrun

Talking about gimmick’s, I recently did some research into CBD because I was told it helps some people with tinnitus (ear ringing). I am one of the 20% that got ear ringing from the COVID vaccine, now I have to deal with that.

Well, research from reputable sites, state CBD has not been scientifically proven to cure anything, nothing. There actually was an independent test of CBD with tinnitus in rats, tell me how they knew rats had tinnitus and how they tested if CBD had an affect on it. And in actuality, history has indicated CBD actually causes tinnitus in a % of people, the complete opposite.

Basically, anyone can say anything…you have to choose who to believe.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Talking about gimmick’s, I recently did some research into CBD because I was told it helps some people with tinnitus (ear ringing). I am one of the 20% that got ear ringing from the COVID vaccine, now I have to deal with that.

Well, research from reputable sites, state CBD has not been scientifically proven to cure anything, nothing. There actually was an independent test of CBD with tinnitus in rats, tell me how they knew rats had tinnitus and how they tested if CBD had an affect on it. And in actuality, history has indicated CBD actually causes tinnitus in a % of people, the complete opposite.

Basically, anyone can say anything…you have to choose who to believe.

Just roll a fat one. It helps. Screw the cbd

Umy
    South Metro

Sign me up!!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.