What Happened??

• mark winkels

This site use to be pretty active for trout updates, now it is just dead!! What is the deal?? I was looking around and a lot of forums are slowing down!

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Just that time of year. Most people are out doing the family thing before the summer comes to an end. I would suspect once the kids go back to school, and everyone gets settled in for the fall you will see all the forums start to re-gain some momentum. Just and anual swing is all.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

As Eric said things definately slow up in the summer as most people are enjoying the outdoors as much as possible. Give it a month or so and things will be hopping again

JonnyMayz
    Hastings,MN

Check the species specific Trout/Salmon forum

mark winkels

I think it is more than just being summer. DA has not even posted a report with pics and what not from his guide service.

I’ll look into the species forums.

mark winkels

I will give you that there are some new post there, but unfortunately nothing to do with SE MN.

jhalfen

Quote:

I will give you that there are some new post there, but unfortunately nothing to do with SE MN.

The forums belong to the members….members can make them vibrant or stagnant.

If you want to see that forum live and breathe….become a regular poster there. Turn that bobber red with regularity, and you’ll be surprised at how many people chime in and do the same.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

LenH and scudly have used up all available hard drive space for trout posts…

markdahlquist
    Eagan, MN

Quote:

LenH and scudly have used up all available hard drive space for trout posts…

my apologies if we hog the trout/salmon board. I keep hoping others will chime in more often. I’ll try harder to wait my turn ;-). Maybe try to breath some life into MN forum.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.