Millennium Boat Seats

• jbg1219
    NW Iowa

I am thinking about putting all new seats in my old boat and like the idea of these. Wondering if anyone has them and wants to give an opinion on the durability and comfort of the seats. I tend to fish pretty hard on some trips and may spend up to 10 hours in the boat at a time.

Erik Swenson

I had some on a previous boat and really liked them.

Solid and firm, but comfortable and don’t get hot. Dry faster and obviously won’t eventually soak up water.

The only thing I wasn’t crazy with was their width. They are a wider seat which is great, but it wasn’t ideal to have them side by side in the boat that I had.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

I have these.

They are great seats. Wide and everybody loves them. Butt cool!

They’re wide though and certainly narrowed the walk way. Build tough.

I sit on a fancy cushion mostly

jbg1219
    NW Iowa

Thanks guys! I think I will give them a go. The wise seat looks nice as well, but is a bit more money, so I think I will try the millennium seats. Try 2 of them for the rest of the year and if I like them, I will get 2 more. If not I will try something else.

blank

I’ve been interested in their pedestal seats. The Palma horse design looks really intriguing to me. Does anyone have any experience with those?

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

I have been looking at the Palma Horse myself but they are huge and my front deck is not that large, and I am concerned about storage due to there size.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.