More Kings!!

• Keith Heberlein
    Two Rivers, WI

The guys didn’t want to miss out on the action, but we had a foggy slow day where the fishing slowed and we only boated 7 fish. The next morning changed everthing and they made up for some empty cooler space with these silver fish, all from in front of the piers. The spawning fish are in and the silver fish are in. It doesn’t get any better than that.

swany
    Southeastern Minnesota.

made the run over on sat eve…arriving at about 8am on sun..fished up the “east”…a bit using #13 jointed raps…landed 2 nice spawners but really didn’t seem to be as many fish up there yet..headed up to Kewanee harbor and caught a few coho’s and 2 more kings …all from shore..Seems the boats in the harbor out fished the shore dudes 5/1 later sunday night a boater pulled in around 10pm to spend the night and said the harbor was “full of Fish” just they were hanging 10 ft down……I made the adjustment Sunday am and Hit 3 nice runs real quick…Thanx for the Info “DUDE”…I really think I missed the “first” run by a few days and Really just need some RAIN to make them “go”…My next shot will be the 9/10 so I hope the rains will coperate…..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.