Afternoon Bite

• Keith Heberlein
    Participant
    Two Rivers, WI

The fishing has moved back out deep after the lake calmed down. It was calm today and the fish went all day in 150 -200 feet of water. Flashers and flies down on the bottom worked all day. We had a short trip this afternoon and picked up some nice fish.

leinieman
    Participant
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Hey Willie Bee, Thanks for the reports. I plan on heading over to the Algoma area late this week for a few days (Saturday) I hope the water stays calm enough for a few days of fishing out of a 17 footer. We didn’t have any problems the last time and hoping for the same on this trip. We really liked the way those fish eat so need a couple more for the grill, pan, or smoked to make spread. Good luck over there and maybe we could hook up sometime. Steve

waterswat
    Participant
    WI

Hey Guys,
    Going to be heading over your way later this week. This will be the first time on the big Lake for me. Coming with a pretty good sized group. Hope we get into some nice fish. I will let you know how we did.

leinieman
    Participant
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Hi guys good luck to everyone. I will be at Big Lake Campground Algoma Saturday night, Sunday and Monday when I’m not on the lake. Where you staying waterswat? Hope those beautiful fish are biting, and the lake is calm. Steve

undietaker
    Participant
    Green Bay WI

Man those are sexy ladies in the photo.. Willie Bee how did you keep you’re mind on fishing ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.