Back to the Deep

• Keith Heberlein
    Participant
    Two Rivers, WI

The cold water moved out and so did we, back to going in and out from 90-225 feet of water. The fish were scattered this week, but we got some nice rainbow action on the srface with white and orange spoons and the kings were early 45-65 feet down and later off the bottom. Flasher flys and glow spoons along with tomics working this week. A little better edge using the downriggers this week.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Hey Mr. W Bee! I just visited your web site…and you’ve convinced me…you can never have enough rods!

How long does the “top water” bite last? I’m heading to Milwaukee in 3 to 4 weeks (I think). Anything going on around that time of year. My grill has a yerning for a laker or rainbow on it…

Looks like your about 45 minutes from Milwaukee? Actually I’ll be in the Waukesha area.

Let me know…thanks!

Briank

Keith Heberlein
    Participant
    Two Rivers, WI

I can’t tell you much about the Milwaukee area, I am not in contact with anyone from there. That distance from Two Rivers to Milwaukee can change how they fish and where they fish. It might be worth the trip to come up a hour drive north to get into the fish. Good Luck out there!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.