Nebraska Walleye Trail Tournament- May 7, 2006

• Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

NWT- Merritt Reservoir – Chamber Open
    Team Walleye Tournament
    South of Valentine, Ne.
    $100 entry fee

Come fish one of Nebraska’s top walleye fisheries at the most scenic lake in the state.
    Last years results!!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Thanks for the info Ben. Which tourneys are you doing this year?

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

I’ll be fishing all of the NEBRASKA WALLEYE TRAIL tournaments. There are 6 tournaments and the state tournament would make 7. We are an alternate team for the Cabela’s Nation Team Championship at Lake Sharpe, SD. and I’ll be fishing the PWT at Devils’s Lake as an amature partner. There are a few more I’ve got in mind but that’s enough to keep a guy busy for now.
    Do you fish any tournaments Wade?
    Maybe I could bring my boat up to Lewis and Clark and we could team up for the Nebraska Walleye Association tourney up there on September 17th?????

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

I’ll be fishing all of the NEBRASKA WALLEYE TRAIL tournaments. There are 6 tournaments and the state tournament would make 7. We are an alternate team for the Cabela’s Nation Team Championship at Lake Sharpe, SD. and I’ll be fishing the PWT at Devils’s Lake as an amature partner. There are a few more I’ve got in mind but that’s enough to keep a guy busy for now.
    Do you fish any tournaments Wade?
    Maybe I could bring my boat up to Lewis and Clark and we could team up for the Nebraska Walleye Association tourney up there on September 17th?????

Ben, No I haven’t. You sure you’d want a rookie taggin’ along? If you don’t mind a novice tourney angler I’d give it a shot. That’s a slow time of year for me anyway. I’ll be lifting weights in preparation for the October night bite on Mille Lacs. You might have to think about hitting the Pond with the IDA gang this year. Only if you like reeling in 5 to 10 pound eyes all night!

Keep me up to speed on the NWA and I’d be thrilled to join you in September.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.