MenominTainterWalleyeLeagueWeek5

• docfrigo
    Participant
    Wisconsin

Once again, Menomin does not let anyone down–that is for quanitities of fish caught–white bass, crappies, bluegills, pike well as the walleyes, many, many fish came to the net. I know Tim and I, trolling cranks, boated least 20 if not 30 fish within the 3 hour timespan–including many walleyes, just finding one over 14.999999 inches proved elusive for most boats. Think guys are figuring out 3 hours is NOT a long time and does not allow much time for running to a “plan B”. Time management and sticking to a game plan is key–and as always, someone finds the fish.

Overall, things are running very smooth and for the first year running, could not ask for better people, attendance and enthusiasm.
    Next week, back to Tainter, which most guys are beginning to become more comfortable with. I look for the livebait bite to dominate but think the trolling bite will play a part as well-cranks well as spinners behind bouncers.
    If you want to fish this week, please contact me, Clark or Russ so we can get you on the list!

clintonbaldwin10
    Participant

Jeremy its clint i will be there with a friend of mine (jared is out of town) let us know if you decide to cancel due to weather

docfrigo
    Participant
    Wisconsin

No problem clint-have not seen the weather yet, but will only cancel if due to immediate bad weather involving lightning. Feel free to call the office tomorrow if you need further updates!
    See you tommorrow night!

Jeremy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.