Medicine Bow National Forest

• gunsmith89
    Participant
    eyota, mn

I am just about done making and going though maps and the last of the planning. Has anyone else hunted around these general units? I’m not looking for spots I just have a couple areas narrowed down that I wouldn’t mind checking with someone that has been in the area to get a starting point. We will be out there from the 6th-30th of September.

Aaron Kalberer
    Participant

Looking forward to hearing about your hunt! I put in for the rifle tag with no luck in the medicine bow area, looks like a great area to spend 2 weeks!

Nice Fella
    Participant

This may be north of where you’ll be, but I have a detailed land map of antelope unit 46, which is the north part of elk unit 144 that I could let you use. Also some pics.
    In any case, good luck on your adventure.

gunsmith89
    Participant
    eyota, mn

Thank you Nice Fella. Do you mean 114? I wont be up in that area only the general areas.

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

I know it well. 262 617 5161

Nice Fella
    Participant

Sorry, I did mean 114. I ordered it from Game & Fish and picked it up at their Gillette HQ. You can custom order based on location.

Randy W. is your man, he gave me some good info last year as well based on his experience out west.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.