MDW

• Nick Altavilla

Any updates on how the fishing is going leading up to MDW?

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

It was slow for most of the last week. Water temps are already above 60 degrees.

I found spiny water fleas in a back bay as well

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

My boss has 2 cabins on the lake. He said he hasn’t had a bite this good in a long time. 27 fish this morning, he said slip bobber 3 to 8 ft of water

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

My boss has 2 cabins on the lake.

so… when do you get the invite to get the IDO crew up there??

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

No kidding huh. Between the 2 of them they have 5 islands with some pretty wild cabins. I get extremely jealous. Sure would be sweet.

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

No kidding huh. Between the 2 of them they have 5 islands with some pretty wild cabins. I get extremely jealous. Sure would be sweet.

5 islands??? Man i might need to reconsider my career choices!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Carter Johnson wrote:</div>

Sounds like a perk to being self employed. cool

Reef W

My boss has 2 cabins on the lake. He said he hasn’t had a bite this good in a long time. 27 fish this morning, he said slip bobber 3 to 8 ft of water

Because of this post I have two bobber rods with new line rigged and ready to go lol

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Because of this post I have two bobber rods with new line rigged and ready to go lol

I wish I could make it up there this weekend. I would be doing the same.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

If I can add, my number 1 tactic on that lake when fishing spring is a perch colored shadow rap in those same shallow fingers in the evening and early mornings. In side turns of islands and the shallow fingers that are all over.

LabDaddy1

Dave- sounds like you need to up your game….

Only kidding.

I figured after that outing a couple winters ago you’d just stick to the MPLS chain… Who needs to hear frogs and loons and wolves while out trying to relax and enjoy yourself? Sirens are the best sounds of nature! Oh and foreign exchange students asking what in the world you’re doing with that hole in the ice every hour or so… lol

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Dave- sounds like you need to up your game….

Only kidding.

I figured after that outing a couple winters ago you’d just stick to the MPLS chain… Who needs to hear frogs and loons and wolves while out trying to relax and enjoy yourself? Sirens are the best sounds of nature! Oh and foreign exchange students asking what in the world you’re doing with that hole in the ice every hour or so… lol

If this was directed to me, I have no idea what you are talking about lol. Need a little more detail on what trip this was on? Or body of water

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.