Man’s Best Friend Birthday

• Sharon
    Dakota County, MN

I know some folks like to go all-out for their dog’s birthdays – parties, other dogs over for playtime, doggie birthday cakes, the works! I just give my boys extra treats and snuggles, and take photos of them in their fancy birthday scarves instead. mrgreen

Today my boy Fritz turns 8 years old! He was just 8 months when we adopted him and he’s been such a joy to have in my life. Fritz is full of energy and always happy to give kisses! Happy birthday, Fritzy! 😊🎈🐶💕🎉

Anyone else do a little something to celebrate our furry friend’s birthdays? Please share!

Attachments:
    1. Fritz-Birthday.jpg

2. Fritz-Birthday-1.jpg

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Awesome Sharon! I thought both your dogs were same litter? We don’t do anything fancy for birthdays. I mean they don’t know what the heck a birthday is. Every day spent with our best buddies is what we celebrate. Our Oklee turns 8 next week!

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20200227_111910_783-scaled.jpg

luttes
    Maplewood/WBL

we tried a party once… Roxy was not enthusiastic about it.

Attachments:
    1. 10750204_10100511811029029_5999400223723924532_o.jpeg

Sharon
    Dakota County, MN

I thought both your dogs were same litter?

Nope! They just look a lot alike, and I call them “brothers” LOL. They’re from different breeders though, and Remi is about a year younger than Fritz. His birthday is coming up in August. grin

Sharon
    Dakota County, MN

we tried a party once… Roxy was not enthusiastic about it.

Oh so cute!! LOL she is definitely giving you the “really, guys??” look! rotflol

Netguy
    Minnetonka

I usually give them a different treat. The same for Christmas too!!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

My Sophie girl and I share the same birthday. So my party is her party and her party is my party

Attachments:
    1. 42192-scaled.jpg

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

My Sophie girl and I share the same birthday. So my party is her party and her party is my party

Is that the one that is a pain in the rump in the boat? mrgreen

picklerick
    Central WI

Happy birthday to Fritz. Stella’s birthday is a week from tomorrow. Probably taking her fishing again. Steve, sporting his hi-vis and black pfd, is on the guest list, too.

Attachments:
    1. fishfinders-scaled.jpg

walldows

My Sadie turns 8 today. We adopted her when she was 10 months old

Attachments:
    1. MVIMG_20191001_203224-scaled.jpg

Sharon
    Dakota County, MN

Happy birthday, Sadie! Such a pretty girl! Fritz would like to know why he’s getting gray hairs all over his face but Sadie isn’t?? rotflol

bigpike

I know some folks like to go all-out for their dog’s birthdays – parties, other dogs over for playtime, doggie birthday cakes, the works! I just give my boys extra treats and snuggles, and take photos of them in their fancy birthday scarves instead. mrgreen

Today my boy Fritz turns 8 years old! He was just 8 months when we adopted him and he’s been such a joy to have in my life. Fritz is full of energy and always happy to give kisses! Happy birthday, Fritzy! 😊🎈🐶💕🎉

Anyone else do a little something to celebrate our furry friend’s birthdays? Please share!

Cashy’s birthday is Valentine’s day. But in reality its every day.

But to correct the name of this topic : Shouldn’t it be women’s best friend

Sharon
    Dakota County, MN

But to correct the name of this topic : Shouldn’t it be women’s best friend

Nah. Call me old school and old fashioned. I don’t buy in to the whole idea of “correcting” words to suit today’s PC culture. Mankind, Man’s Best Friend, Foreman, Chairman… no need to change those words any more than we should change huMAN or woMAN… It’s actually funny asking feminists what they prefer to be referred to instead of a woman. They just stare at me with a blank face. Yeah, that’s what I thought, honey. coffee

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.