kegonsa bluegills

• Eric Pomplun
    janesville, wisconsin

sorry for the late post but me and a friend made it out Wednesday morning looking for some gills and whatever else we could catch. boy it was windy out there had 2 anchors out and we were still moving at times. but we caught around 25 or so fish 1 short walleye, 2 nice perch, and about 20 or so gills. most fish caught on redworms but crawlers worked also. all in about 9 feet of water around weeds/ gravel. would post some pics but cant get them off of the camera

Jeff Bennett
    Lake Puckaway Wi.

Great job on the gills guys. I used to live down on the Keg and used to get some nice perch and crappies out from barbers in the summer time . I have 6 grand kids that live in stoughton so maybe get down there soon.

From Jeff

Eric Pomplun
    janesville, wisconsin

yeah those gills sure are fun to catch. heres a pic of some of the bigger ones. biggest one was 10″

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Mendotaeye and i stuck a gill yesterday on Mendota. It hit a #9 floating rapala and went around 10 inches. We let it go. I’ll have to get down there sometime. I’ve never fished the Keg and it is only 7 miles from my home.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.