Memorial Day weekend

• darin_rs
    Participant
    Glen Ellyn, IL

I am coming up Mem weekend and will have an empty spot. If anyone is interested and it works out let me know.

Bassman

darin_rs
    Participant
    Glen Ellyn, IL

Anyone going to be out on the Chain over Memorial weekend? I would love to meet up with some of you. If you get out, good luck. Not looking for any secrets here, I know there are a few tournaments coming up.

Bassman

bmrubin
    Participant

Bassman, I’ll be up there Sunday practicing for a tournament next Saturday. I’ll have a partner w/me but we can link up and share info if you want to. Based on your experience up there…what do you think will be happening up there right now? Still heavy on beds or significant post spawn? Anyway, let me know if you’re interested in linking up. I’m a teacher as well and this is my 1st post. I don’t even know how to check to see if you reply, but I’ll figure it out. Later,

Get6

darin_rs
    Participant
    Glen Ellyn, IL

get6

I am sure they are in the middle of the spawn (depending on which lake you fish. Medota and Monona are much deeper so they are a little farther behind. Wabesa they are finishing up. This is of coarse based on what I have seen in the past, and on the weather. Should be an interesting weekend of fishing though. Chance of rain Fri, Sat and a cold front. I love it? If you want to hook up Sun, let me know via email. Also, I can get you a more detailed list of what I found if you would like. Where you from? And what tourney you prefishing for?

Bassman

Bassman

glenn-walker
    Participant
    Shakopee, MN

Bassman,
    I forgot did you say you were fishin the Cystic? If so I’ll see ya there

darin_rs
    Participant
    Glen Ellyn, IL

Looking forward to meeting you bass boy. See you in a couple of weeks.

Bassman

glenn-walker
    Participant
    Shakopee, MN

Sounds good to me!! Who are you fishing with?

darin_rs
    Participant
    Glen Ellyn, IL

I will be fishing with a friend of mine that lives in the area. I doubt that you would know him, he is not associated with the site as of yet. Look forward to meeting you. Good luck with your prefishing.

Bassman

glenn-walker
    Participant
    Shakopee, MN

Thanks and good luck to you too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.