Welcome Bassman to Team IDA!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

In-Depthangling.com is thrilled to announce the addition of Darin Roddick-Small (bassman) to our Field Staff Team! Bassman will be providing reports and insight on Lake Wisonsin and the Madison Area Lakes and brings a wealth of bass knowledge to the site for those areas.

A bit more about Darrin, in his own words…

I am currently a science teacher in the State of IL.I majored in science at the University of Wisconsin La Crosse and have a minor in Biology as well. I am 33 years old and am married. I am an avid outdoorsman and spend as much
    time hunting and fishingas possible. I grew up on Lake Wisconsin and lived there for 18 years before moving to the La Crosse area. During my time on Lake Wisconsin, I gained a lot of knowledge about it and what it has to offer.

After my time on Lake Wisconsin, I live in La Crosse, where I lived for ten years before moving to IL. During that time I started fishing the Wisconsin BASS Federation and open tournaments. In relation to the federation, I finished in the top five of my club the last to years that I fished in it. I fished zone two of the three years that I was in my club and advanced to the state tournament both of those years. I did not fish the zone tournament my last year in the club due to my moving out of state. My other tournament
    experience includes many open tournament that I have fished on Lake Wisconsin and various one on the Mississippi River.

Please help us welcome Darrin to the IDA Team!

riverfan
    MN

Darrin,

Welcome aboard, we need a few more bass addicts on the staff!

John

darin_rs
    Glen Ellyn, IL

Thanks John,

I look forward to working on the same team. Hey, I am going to be up to Lake city for a little camping and fishing the 11-13 of June, would you be willing to give any hints on what I should do to target some largies and smallies on lake pepin and below. Did you ever sell the boat?

Bassman

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.