Lvs32 Ice mount options?

• TOM
    Participant

I’m currently running the summit ice mount with the summit pole. I’ve broken the mount once already trying to adjust the orientation and would like to avoid the situation going forward.
    Anyone running a solid mount(non-3d printed) thats compatible with the summit pole? I see that fish obsessed has an zero degree ice mount but am not sure if it will work the the summit pole.

BrianF
    Participant

I broke two of the Summit mounts when changing the orientation of the ducer. Thought, ‘screw that’. If you have the original Livescope Ice Bundle pole, the lower portion of that pole is solid, detachable, and fits on the end of the Summit pole. That was how I solved for the problem you describe. Best of both worlds IMO.

TOM
    Participant

I broke two of the Summit mounts when changing the orientation of the ducer. Thought, ‘screw that’. If you have the original Livescope Ice Bundle pole, the lower portion of that pole is solid, detachable, and fits on the end of the Summit pole. That was how I solved for the problem you describe. Best of both worlds IMO.

I don’t have the ice bundle pole but will look into that option. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.