Lund Pro V Bass 1875 cover

• Bird
    River Falls, WI

Wondering if anyone has purchased / recommend a cover for a Lund Pro V bass boat? The custom fit Lund cover will not work over my electronics and is $1200. Looking for a cover that I can put on in the rain at resorts or when traveling down gravel dusty roads at low speeds. Other than that I would not be covering the boat.
    Thanks

osubuck

I have the factory custom fit cover and fits nicely other than at the bow around The Ultrex trolling motor. Electronics are not a problem but I do take the bow mounted electronics off on long road trips.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Check with Canvas Craft in Otsego, they can / will make anything you want. 888-428-4325

bigcrappie
    Blaine

You are going to want a custom cover made that’s for sure. They will last the life of the boat and fit your electronics and anything else that needs covering. A canvas shop near you should be able to lead you on the right direction.

FryDog62

Check with Canvas Craft in Otsego, they can / will make anything you want. 888-428-4325

X2 to this… they didn’t make the original cover for my Pro-V Bass but they have serviced/fixed mine a couple times. Awesome people to deal with. I have talked to them about my next cover (this one is 5 years old, so it could be a couple years) and how I would want it to go over the Ultrex, transducers, bow mount electronics, etc. They had great ideas on how to accomplish. I will definitely go there when I’m ready ~

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.