LOW resort suggestion for quick trip this weekend

• ssaamm
    Pequot Lakes

The title speaks for itself. 3-4 guys. I’ve stayed at Arneson’s and Ken Marke in the past. Any others I should check out. They might be booked already. Who knows. Thanks, Sam

Coletrain27

Better start calling around and just take whatever you can get at this point

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Pm sent

KP
    Hudson, WI

I;m heading up this weekend and going out of River Bend Resort. We booked this a month ago and had a very hard time finding a opening with any resort. I’d start calling around ASAP.

duh queen

Was at Arnesens last week in a sleeper. 4 guys and no murders(intentions don’t count). Had a blast. Gold and glow colors w/gold(you need the flash) really did out preform everything else, so stock up.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Was at Arnesens last week in a sleeper. 4 guys and no murders(intentions don’t count). Had a blast. Gold and glow colors w/gold(you need the flash) really did out preform everything else, so stock up.

Gold and pink are the only 2 colors for that lake

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dee J Anders wrote:</div>

I will add Red, but yeah keep it simple and flashy.

ssaamm
    Pequot Lakes

Ken Marke is about the only one with a cabin.

marineman

Arnesens just posted they have an open cabin this weekend

CaptainMusky

False, but I will keep my secret with me. -) Those two are undoubtedly the most popular. My buddies gave me a funny look when I put on the color rippin rap I did, but they were soon convinced that it was a good idea after I outfished them considerably.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

First City Guide Service said they had a cancellation on one of their Ice Castles this weekend too.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.