Looking for dimensions of 2090 when on the trailer.

• Palerider77
    Participant

Good Morning everyone. I have a 23′ deep garage with a 7′ door. I am looking at a 2090 with a 4 cylinder yamaha. Has anyone put a tape to one of these boats when all is folded up for storage? An inch is as good as a mile as far as I am concerned, But I would like to know the actual length. The website for warrior says 24′ but I think that is an estimation and not a measurement. Thank You in advance for your help.

gimruis
    Participant
    Plymouth, MN

My parents have a Warrior 2090 with a 150 hp Suzuki. They have a 30 foot garage. There is approximately 2.5 feet in front and in back when they put it in their garage – basically enough room to walk around the front or back while its in there. Bear in mind that they do NOT have a swing away tongue. I would be skeptical that it will fit in a 23 foot garage. If it has a swing away tongue, then perhaps. But I would want to measure it myself first, not rely on numbers from someone else or a website.

Matt Moen
    Participant
    South Minneapolis

Good Morning everyone. I have a 23′ deep garage with a 7′ door. I am looking at a 2090 with a 4 cylinder yamaha. Has anyone put a tape to one of these boats when all is folded up for storage? An inch is as good as a mile as far as I am concerned, But I would like to know the actual length. The website for warrior says 24′ but I think that is an estimation and not a measurement. Thank You in advance for your help.

Call the Boat Center – they will have the exact measurements.

francisco4
    Participant
    Holmen, WI

Call the Boat Center – they will have the exact measurements.
    [/quote]

They will also shoot a picture with the tape measure so you can see it with your own eyes.

FDR

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.