Livewell/baitwell operation

• Clarence Chapman

I recently purchased a 2011 aluminum craft dominator. Try. Trying to figure out the live well bait well operation. There is a open close Switch on port side.. Does that control the the drain plugs for both front and rear? The plug in the rear seems to be stuck since it does not close. If anyone can shoot me a Answer on how this works that would be great! Or send me a link to the operation manual. Thanks in advance.

Clarence Chapman

Did I mention that I am on the lake with no access to my manuals.

Clarence Chapman

OK with the fresh set of eyes it appears I have figured out. The front well is controlled by the valve on the side of the boat. the rear live well appears to be missing a piece that would go over the drain like a plug of some sort or tube. If someone can confirm that for me that would be great.

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

OK with the fresh set of eyes it appears I have figured out. The front well is controlled by the valve on the side of the boat. the rear live well appears to be missing a piece that would go over the drain like a plug of some sort or tube. If someone can confirm that for me that would be great.

Yes this is a 2021 guide but should still be helpful.
    From your description, it sounds like you are describing the “removable overflow tube” as shown on page 66 of the guide linked below.
    https://www.alumacraft.com/us/en/owner-zone.html

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.